- We use solid wood for furniture, built-ins and planters.
- We use real grasscloth for the walls, cork, sustainable hardwood, bamboo and Marmoleum with environmentally friendly adhesive.
- We use zero voc wall paint.
- We choose low-flow toilets and sink fixtures.
- We look for proper lighting fixtures which give a full spectrum of light whenever possible, but plan to use as much daylight as possible.
- We have HVAC technicians in to assess the indoor air quality.
- We replace old systems and upgrade to ensure good air quality and energy efficient heat indoors.
- We use eco-tectural elements, food gardens and moveable planters.
- We use as many trees and plants as possible in the design.
- We commission, acquire and make works of art which enhance the interior, playing an important part of the interior design.